Why Choose Sievert Mechanical Services?
- Highly skilled technicians, trained
to diagnose mechanical problems, repair or replace malfunctioning components, evaluate energy retrofitting and suggest preventative
measures to avoid future problems.
- Affiliation with a highly qualified engineering company -
enables us to accurately diagnose system performance, design retrofits and estimate life-cycle costs of system improvement
- research and development capabilities – the unique ability to partner with you
to develop advanced technologies for your business.
- Customized programs – offering a menu of services you
can select in any combination, including through “peak shaving,” to coordinate with your internal resources.
- Service personnel with
access to substantial parts inventory and a network of qualified suppliers so you can be assured of prompt service.
emergency response, with all our service technicians on call via cell phone and radios linked to a major contractor
- Financing capability. Unlike smaller firms, we have the knowledge, equipment, bonding and
financial capabilities for larger industrial, institutional and commercial projects.
- Training -
an important part of what we deliver along with any mechanical services project or contract. You can count on us to provide
comprehensive orientation and training programs for your management, facility operations and maintenance personnel.
- Direct access to the
principals of the firm through direct-line technology.
- Performance guarantees and detailed costing
provided up front so budgets can be set and costly redesigns and change orders eliminated.
- Cost-effective pricing,
bottom-line savings. We're committed to offering our services at a fair price. Contact us today for information specific
to your needs.